● Latin Name: Peperomia ferreyrae Happy Bean
● Common Name: Happy Bean or Pincusion Peperomia
● Characteristics: The Peperomia Happy Bean, more commonly known as the Happy Bean or Pincusion Peperomia, is an indoor, semi-succulent plant which has foliage that forms in rosettes of bright green colouring. The plants foliage is also shaped in the same way a bean is, therefore its name being Happy Bean. It will also purify the air due to the Peperomia genus having this trait as standard.
● Plant Advice: You should place the Peperomia Happy Bean in an area where it can be exposed to bright, indirect light most of the time. You should water this plant at a relatively low level – once a month will do. These low levels can be sustained due to the semi-succulent nature of the plant, making it able to store water for slightly longer than other indoor plants.
● *Images are for illustrative purposes only. Plant supplied in a growers pot, decorative pot not included.